OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I can be completely paranoid, but on the week of May 16th I

Customer Question
realized I had bumps inside...
I can be completely paranoid, but on the week of May 16th I realized I had bumps inside my vagina. I took a picture and uploaded a previous OB GYN told me they were not concerning. Last week, I still had the bumps inside my vagina so I called my OB GYN
and he took a look he said I looked healthy down there and it did not look infections. If the bumps grow to go in a month for a follow up. Again, I could be completely paranoid, but if its not warts nor a concerning STD why in the world do I have bumps inside
of my vagina, shouldn't it be a smooth surface? and why did it show?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have attached two recent photos
6/2/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD

Your gyn is right. This looks entirely normal. There is no std that causes diffuse bumps everywhere. And no the vagina is nowhere near a smooth surface. On a magnifiied view it looks just like the picture.

Thank you DR.K so I shouldn't be concerned at all for the bumps? What do you think cause them ? Or do you think this is just my vagina?
Does it look like HPV warts ?

Nothing causes the bumps Its normal. Its not hpv

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified