OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I need to see an obgyn. I had a paps smear done in 2012 and…

Customer Question
I need to see an...
I need to see an obgyn. I had a paps smear done in 2012 and my doctor saw a legion but he didnt know what it was. He called a female nurse to take a look and she sain most women who didnt carry a kid got it. Lately, i seem to be constipated and when i forced to poop the legion is ready to come out. What is it?
I am going to make an appt today since this happened last night.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/1/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 3 years ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping you today.
When the lesion comes out, what does it look like?
Where is it coming out from? Thank you.