How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had abnormal bleeding past 3 years. I have been

Customer Question

I have had abnormal bleeding for the past 3 years. I have been informally diagnosed with PCOS, but birth control does not help with controlling bleeding. What should I do next?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to the site. My name is***** hope I'm able to provide some helpful medical information for you today.
There is too little information in your question to be able to give you much of an answer. The information that we'd need is all blood tests that have been done as well as ultrasound reports or other imaging. Once that information is available, I can give more information about what may be going on and best steps to solve the problem. Please reply with more information so I can help you.