DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
55099014

I am coming Back help i have pain in my clitoris and burning

Customer Question

I am coming Back help i have pain in my clitoris and burning again from my vag area i cried all night done with my antibiotic i am so scared went to work but was very unhappy what do i do . or where do i go to get this resolved thank you
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 2 years ago.
any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Doctor any idea and what can i do

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 2 years ago.
what have you tried so far?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had a urinery tract infection and was treated with antibiotic . for couple of weeks and now i have that burning pain and do not know where to go went to obgy last week no luck can you direct me

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it just does not want to go away the throbing the pain is so bad i almost went to the emergancy room

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 2 years ago.
Yes, this is a common problem called interstitial cystitis. This is a bladder spasm that can last after a UTI. You should see a urologist. Ask your OB for a referral. in the meantime, here is a diet you can follow to help with symptomshttp://www.ichelp.org/document.doc?id=7
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 2 years ago.
this is assuming you don't still have a UTI of course
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i do not it moved to obgyn . I went to my urolgy he did urogram the scope all that . i am so upset because it hurs so much i can not stand long or work i almost quit my job from it i do not know were toturn or what to do can not eat or sleep and i am scared , because it's also burning

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why does it throb and hurt down there

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will do any thing to get rid of the burning down there it is so painful i also have bleeding

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 2 years ago.
get on a drug called elavil. It will help.also a urologist can do a bladder distension that helps