OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I am coming Back help i have pain in my clitoris and burning

Customer Question
again from my vag area...
I am coming Back help i have pain in my clitoris and burning again from my vag area i cried all night done with my antibiotic i am so scared went to work but was very unhappy what do i do . or where do i go to get this resolved thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
5/25/2015
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
any other medical issues?

Hi Doctor any idea and what can i do

what have you tried so far?

I had a urinery tract infection and was treated with antibiotic . for couple of weeks and now i have that burning pain and do not know where to go went to obgy last week no luck can you direct me

it just does not want to go away the throbing the pain is so bad i almost went to the emergancy room

Yes, this is a common problem called interstitial cystitis. This is a bladder spasm that can last after a UTI. You should see a urologist. Ask your OB for a referral. in the meantime, here is a diet you can follow to help with symptoms

http://www.ichelp.org/document.doc?id=7

this is assuming you don't still have a UTI of course

no i do not it moved to obgyn . I went to my urolgy he did urogram the scope all that . i am so upset because it hurs so much i can not stand long or work i almost quit my job from it i do not know were toturn or what to do can not eat or sleep and i am scared , because it's also burning

Why does it throb and hurt down there

I will do any thing to get rid of the burning down there it is so painful i also have bleeding

get on a drug called elavil. It will help.

also a urologist can do a bladder distension that helps

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor