OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Need a perscription for diflucan for a yeast infection due…

Customer Question
Need a perscription for diflucan...
Need a perscription for diflucan for a yeast infection due to antibiotic
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: OB GYN
5/24/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD

You cannot get a prescription from this website. The best over the counter treatment is one day Vagistat One. It works right away Diflucan takes about 4 days and is not 100 percent curative

I thought you were able to perscribe perscriptions and call them in.
Very disapointed. I thought i had used you before but i guess you were the wrong md. To perscrbe mds!!!
As simple as diflucan. I have done the treatment for 7 days! i need diflucan to go through my digestive system to get rid of yeast. THANK YOU ANY WAY FOR ADVICE THAT I ALREADY NEW BUT PAID FIR SECOND OPION
WILL GO TO WALK IN CLINIC!!

good luck

I guess I should of know better
And go to clinic to use my health insurance at least no money out of my pocket but into yours. Will know better next time. Thanks

Good luck