How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

`Doc. my the name is

Customer Question

Hi`Doc. my the name is ***** ***** in December last year you help me with a question bothering me concerning me having dryness in my vagina whenever I'm having sexual intercourse with my husband.And I'm very much appreciate whatever help you render to me.But the problem is that, ever since that time it seems you people are taking money from my account every month which I having given you authority to take money from my account.So please can you refund all the money taken out.Thank you.ROSINA XXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.