OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have been going to a Gynocologist since January, and not

Customer Question
completely free of my condition...
I have been going to a Gynocologist since January, and not completely free of my condition yet. Please tell me what to do to get my body, including my head, free of the scabies?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
5/10/2015
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. What you have tried so far? Do you have any other diagnosed medical problem? Regards
I have used MGP LINDANE Lotion usp5 after using one I don't remember.These little things have taken all of my hair out. I am completely bald. Please help me.
Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. I will try to keep my suggestions simple. Gynecologist can't help you with this problem and you need to visit a dermatologist for this. MGP Lidane was rightly tried by your doctor but since it has not helped, the next and recommended step in this case is oral medicine called ivermectin. People who don't respond to lotions and cream do respond to ivermectin. I am sorry, there is nothing over the counter that can help you because of the severity of your problem. This was an initial answer but you can ask anything you want. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor