OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

The inside of my vagina is lIke inside the hole and you can

Customer Question
The inside of my vagina...
The inside of my vagina is white lIke inside the hole and you can basically see inside the hole which I know isn't normal because I'm a lesbian and ive only recently used a strap with my girlfriend. It doesn't smell or discharge abnormally or anything but it doesn't look right. Please help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
5/2/2015
OB GYN Doctor: DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST replied 2 years ago
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST

hello

is it possible to upload an image of the white patch?

when you noticed it?

any chance of foreign body?

Thanks

I noticed it yesterday but today it is way less white. I also noticed a very slight sting or discomfort in that area when wiping today

hello

From the image it is likely to an yeast infection (it is not an STD).

Still a swab test is necessary to confirm the diagnosis.You can try some anti yeast cream for the time being,\.Thank you

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified