Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

The inside of my vagina is white lIke inside the hole and you

Customer Question

The inside of my vagina is white lIke inside the hole and you can basically see inside the hole which I know isn't normal because I'm a lesbian and ive only recently used a strap with my girlfriend. It doesn't smell or discharge abnormally or anything but it doesn't look right. Please help me
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS replied 2 years ago.
hellois it possible to upload an image of the white patch?when you noticed it?any chance of foreign body?Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I noticed it yesterday but today it is way less white. I also noticed a very slight sting or discomfort in that area when wiping today
helloFrom the image it is likely to an yeast infection (it is not an STD).Still a swab test is necessary to confirm the diagnosis.You can try some anti yeast cream for the time being,\.Thank you