Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Board Certified: Ob/Gyn & Preventive medicine, US Medical Graduate
18703594

My husband and i split for a few months. i had unprotected

my husband and i split for a few months. i had unprotected sex with Man A in dec. My husband and i got backtogether on Jan 1. I had a period in January. I did take a morning after pill with man a however i had it for a very long time ( years) and didn't even think to check experiation date. I know i had a period in jan just not sure when exactly. I also had 3 preg test done in jan and they were all neg. On march 4 i found out i was pregnant and the scan date 4 weeks and few days. Due date was Nov 7. When i went to NT scan on april 30 they changed my due date to oct 31. Is there a possibility i could have gotten pregnant from Man A. what is the margin of error? is far enought to be sure that my husband is the father. When are my possible dates of conception including margin of error? please help..
Dr. Owen :

Hello, I am Dr Owen, I am a Board Certified Ob/Gyn Medical Doctor and I want to help you.

Dr. Owen :

Hello

Dr. Owen :

so you were 4 weeks and a few days on March 4th, is that correct?

Dr. Owen :

Hello

Dr. Owen :

Are you there?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

that is correct

Dr. Owen :

Well I can tell you that the EARLIEST you got pregnant was February 7th - so you did NOT get pregnant in December

Dr. Owen :

so Man A is Absolutely NOT the father.

Dr. Owen :

Put is this way - if you got pregnant in December - YOU would have delivered already

Dr. Owen :

So the father IS your husband.

Dr. Owen :

I hope this helps

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT

Dr. Owen :

Thank you

Dr. Owen :

Dr Owen

Dr. Owen :

Hello

Dr. Owen :

Are you there?

Dr. Owen :

If you have more questions, please ask

Dr. Owen :

But I can tell you with 100% certainty your husband is the father of the baby.

Dr. Owen :

I wish you well

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT

Customer:

my confusion was the following when i went in i had an estimate date of my last menstral period to be someime between jan 15. when i went in for the Nt scan i asked why she had changed the due date from Nov 7 to october 31she said october 31 was closer to lmp. what do you think about that

Dr. Owen :

Thank you

Dr. Owen :

Well your dating you had at 4 weeks honestly could be a bit early - we like to date a pregnancy usually between 6 1/2 weeks to 12 weeks

Dr. Owen :

but EITHER way with a due date of Oct 31 or Nov 7 - YOU definitely did NOT get pregnant in December - I would be $1 trillion dollars on that

Dr. Owen :

Your husband is the father of the baby - you can stop worrying

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT for helping you

Dr. Owen :

thank you

Customer:

okay thank you. for your help.

Dr. Owen :

you are very welcome

Dr. Owen :

Dr. Owen :

Thank you

Dr. Owen :

Have a good evening

Dr. Owen :

Do you think I did an Excellent job for you?

Customer:

Yes you did.

Dr. Owen :

:-)