Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

I had unprotected sex the thirteenth of july. I had a

I had unprotected sex the thirteenth of july. I had a periord start on the 18 of july. Spotted for two days. Had unprotected sex on the 19th. Then continued to have a normal period. It lasted 7 days with heavy bleeding cramping and clotting as always. I then had sex a few times throughout the month unprotected but he pulled out. I am now a week late and took a home preg test thats positive. These are different guys I had sex with so I'm wondering if the first two times before my last period would have gotten me pregnant or if its safe to rule them out as possible fathers
Welcome and thank you for your question.
The persons with whom you had sex before your period cannot be the persons responsible for your pregnancy. A period causes the endometrium to be shed and any embryo would have been shed as well.
The person with whom you had sex after the period is the father.
I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So my last period was July 17. I had sex with my ex at the end of my period on the July 21. Then starting on July 25 I started having sex with my new boyfriend and only been with him. Is my ex still a possibility since it was the end of my period?

No, it is unlikely that your ex could hav ebeen the father.
Your fertile period started from about 7 days from the first day of your last period - that is around the 23rd. So your new boyfriend is likely to be the father.
Also, just after the period, the endometrium is too thin to support a pregnancy and a fertilized ovum would not be able to implant.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much.

You are welcome.