OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have vaginal burning all the time. I can't have my clothes

I have vaginal burning all...
I have vaginal burning all the time. I can't have my clothes touch me. But it doesn't burn when I urinate. I am going to the bathroom all the time. I have a dullness in my lower stomach. My Gyno Dr. checked me out and could not find a problem. She also took a urine
analysis which came up negative. This has been going for two months.
8/16/2013
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Dr. Owen :

Hello, I am Dr Owen, I am a Board Certified Ob/Gyn Medical Doctor and I want to help you.

Dr. Owen :

Hello

Dr. Owen :

Besides an urinanaysis - did you also get a CULTURE too?

Dr. Owen :

Also, what is your age?

Customer:

They tested my urine for any infections. It came out negative. My age is 72

Dr. Owen :

oh - now I understand

Dr. Owen :

this is EITHER Atrophy (with thinning of the vaginal skin) - and hence low estrogen - so using a prescription to Vagifem twice per week would help you tremendously

Dr. Owen :

You can also use Vitamin E oil

Dr. Owen :

and also you can use an over the counter product called Replens (a vaginal moisturizer)

Customer:

Would this take care of my frequent urinateing?

Customer:

And what my tenderness in my v

Customer:

agina

Dr. Owen :

IT can help - the frequent urinating is due to you having probably Prolapse - with your pelvic floor unable to support your bladder appropriately

Dr. Owen :

so using some estrogen (Vagifem) twice per week can help

Customer:

How do I get this Vagifem?

Dr. Owen :

this is a prescription - you need your doctor to prescribe it - and it works very well too

Customer:

ok

Dr. Owen :

I wish you well

Dr. Owen :

Please if you have more questions, please ask

Dr. Owen :

Thank you

Dr. Owen :

Dr Owen

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT for helping you

Dr. Owen :

Also, you can use the Over the counter products too Replens and Vitamin E oil I have suggested, but The Vagifem should help you the most.

Dr. Owen :

I wish you well

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT thank you

Dr. Owen :

Dr Owen

Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)