OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

My clitoris hurts, and constantly feels like I need to get

relief, even after I climax...
My clitoris hurts, and constantly feels like I need to get relief, even after I climax in a sew hours I feel it again and it hurts sometimes I really am havng a problem
7/8/2013
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Dr. Owen :

Hello, I am Dr Owen, I am a Board Certified Ob/Gyn Medical Doctor and I want to help you.

Dr. Owen :

Hello

Dr. Owen :

Can you tell me what this feels like?

Dr. Owen :

Does it burn?

Dr. Owen :

Do you have pain at other times too?

Dr. Owen :

Do you have any problems in the area between the anus and vagina called the Perineum?

Dr. Owen :

hi

Dr. Owen :

.

Customer:

not really a burn almost like I have to pee, but yes it hurts. after I climax it feels great but soon that feling like I need to climax again comes back, usualy if I try to climaxd again its just hurts and I cant get rid of the feeling. Its very annoying I think maybe I just have to pee but that's not always the case. Ya know it is not a pleasant feeling any;more

Dr. Owen :

I was about to sign off for the night....

Dr. Owen :

glad you got on

Dr. Owen :

What might help is using a bit of Estrogen cream in this area - just Twice per week

Dr. Owen :

What you are feeling could be due to Menopause causing Atrophy in this area - and hence why you are getting these symptoms, especially if you did NOT have this prior to menopause.

Dr. Owen :

Think of Estrogen as a repair tool for this area - and just twice a week use is safe to use.

Customer:

Well it took a bit not an easy thing to talk about desperation leads to courage. lol I hin ad a hysterectomny

Dr. Owen :

Since you had a hysterectomy- then using the EStrogen cream more than twice per week wold be safe to use.

Dr. Owen :

I hope this helps

Dr. Owen :

If you have more questions, please ask

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT

Dr. Owen :

thank you

Dr. Owen :

Dr Owen

Customer:

My hyster was in the 90s and I wore a patvch for a lng time I take no estrogen now I was 42 at that time.

Dr. Owen :

okay

Dr. Owen :

well Try the Estrogen cream Estrace

Dr. Owen :

this is safe for you to use

Dr. Owen :

and should help you

Dr. Owen :

I wish you well

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT

Dr. Owen :

thank yo

Dr. Owen :

Dr Owen

Customer:

my hysterectomy was twenty yrs agao why would this do this now

Customer:

Estrace okay thanks I have used it before

Dr. Owen :

Well because the human body does not always go thorugh a complete thinning of the skin in this area for many years

Dr. Owen :

and hence more than likely this is just due to Atrophy

Customer:

thank you again

Dr. Owen :

You are welcome

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT for helping you

Dr. Owen :

thank you

Dr. Owen :

Dr Owen

Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)