OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have little bumps on my labia minora they are painful

Customer Question
I have little white bumps...
I have little white bumps on my labia minora they are painful especially when I urinate and if I touch it hurts
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2012
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 5 years ago
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
Have these been there awhile or fairly new?
Are you sexually active?
How big are these white bumps?
What color fluid in the bumps?
There kinda Yellowstone it looks like pus inside I took a picture of it cause I was curious as to what it was they are small kind of look like the kind of things people with tonsillitis get on the tonsils small yellow pus like things but really painful sexuallyactive yes
How long have you had these?
How big are they - and how many?
I felt the uncomftableness about 3 days ago and I have 3 of them
How big are they?
Very small the size of a lentil
Okay - you more than likely have an infection - of what type this is difficult to say - this could be a herpes infection although herpes is more smaller lesions with clear fluid - but they do burn, hurt and sting.
This could be some other time of STD - but hard to say which one unless I could actually look at it.
And, this could just be a simple infection that IS NOT a STD - but either way you do need to get this evaluated, and 'Cultured' to see exactly what type of infection this is, and hence your doctor will be able to treat this appropriately.
I hope this helps, please click on ACCEPT, thank you
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)