OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Why does it feel like my vagina is vibrating

Customer Question
why does it feel like my vagina is vibrating
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: OB GYN
8/2/2010
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Zach, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 7 years ago
Dr. Zach
Dr. Zach, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Hello! My name is***** and I will take the time to answer your question =)

This may have to do with involuntary contractions of your kegel muscles causing a shaking in your pelvic support muscles including muscles near your vagina that can cause the sensation of 'vibrations' -- this can be seen with weakness of these muscles. I would recommend trying to do kegel exercises to help strengthen the muscles (there are many great websites to instruct you on this my simply googling 'kegel exercises". Also, if you don't already, I would recommend taking a daily multivitamin as deficiencies in certain vitamins can also cause these contractions.

Please click GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so I receive credit for my time ! If you have a follow up question please ask!! BONUSES and/or FEEDBACK are appreciated for my work! Thank you!

Best Wishes,

Dr. AJ

Dr. Zach
Dr. Zach
Dr. Zach, OB/GYN (Doctor)