OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 52 beginning menopause, yet was told by my ob/gyn that…

Customer Question
I am 52 beginning menopause...
I am 52 beginning menopause, yet was told by my ob/gyn that I can carry a baby. I am unable to find a infertility center in the Baltimore, MD are to assist me even though my insurance will cover. Might you know of a close center willing to make my husband and my dream come true?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/27/2010
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Zach, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 8 years ago
Dr. Zach
Dr. Zach, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Hello! My name is***** and I will take the time to answer your question =)

I don't know the specifics of anyone in private practice but a couple of other suggestions for you would include trying big academic centers that have a REI division-- you may have some luck there because there are typically multiple practitioners. You could try contacting University of Maryland or ***** ***** University or Eastern Virginia Medical Center (Jones Institute). If none of the big academic centers are willing to do it you could ask them if they are aware of anyone in private practice who will.

Take care.