OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Is anyone here

Customer Question
is anyone here
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/27/2010
OB GYN Doctor: khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 8 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
What is your problem?
my period came on the 8th it was due for the 14th (my periods always come on time)i notice it was very dark in color but there were no clots or unbearble cramps!! Me and my boyfriend start having alot of pregnancy dreams lately so i went ahead and took a test it was faint but you could really tell it was a pos. test...so i took another one (diff brand) it came out negative ...could i be pregnant ? ive notice some bloating and slight sharp cramps on and off lately
How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any recent weight change?
It was too early to have the test. You should take a test in 10 days when you miss next period. If you want to know it earlier, you should see a gynecologist to have a blood pregnancy test which can detect pregnancy from 8 days of fertilization.
im 5'3 i weight like 125...but i feel pregnant...
It is a good thing you feel pregnant. Until when did last period last? When did you have intercourse? Do you know when you ovulated?
from like the 8th til 15th it wasnt that heavy or anything it was more so crazy it came earlier than usual !!i ovulated around 27th til the 3rd somewhere in that area...we had sex like every other day
It seems that the period was too long for implantation bleeding.
You should take another test in 10 days when you miss next period.
Hope you get pregnant.