OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Dear DR, With an ovulation tests I detected my LH surge on…

Customer Question
Dear DR, With an ovulation tests...
Dear DR,
With an ovulation tests I detected my LH surge on 16-06-2010 around 11am(the test was positive) So, I went to work and went I came back home, around 11:45pm I got a other test just to be sure and again the test was positive. My husband and I, we made love around to 12:30am. I was on top when he's ejaculated and I fall slept with he's sperm inside my vagina. I guess I start ovulated en June 17th morning, because when I came back home around 5pm, again I got other test and it was negative….
I am wishing to be pregnant that month and I know is early but I’d to know when is the bets time to try a pregnancy test?? I got one today and that show negative!! Can be the pregnancy test wrong??? Or maybe I am not pregnant that month??
MAMAMIA
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/24/2010
OB GYN Doctor: khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 8 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
It was too early to have taken the test today.
Take a pregnancy test in 10 days when you miss next period.
Hope you get pregnant.