OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Ok i dont know if im pregnant or not.. am on the pill but i…

Customer Question
ok i dont know if...
ok i dont know if im pregnant or not.. am on the pill but i have missed a few so i was nervous..i took two test they said no..but i was suppose to start my period either today or tomorrow and i started on monday..well i thought so..monday i used like half a tampon and yesterday i used half a tampon untill like the evening when it just stoped..i dont kow if this is a sign or not? could someone please help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/16/2010
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 8 years ago
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Since you missed pills, you had your progesterone withdrawal bleeding early - so you most LIKELY had an early period - and if you were suppose to have your period today and it is negative, unlikely you are pregnant if the test says negative. I would recommend repeating the pregnancy test next at this time just to be sure you are not pregnant - but VERY UNLIKELY that you are pregnant.