OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

To Maternal, OB-GYN and Pediatrics Medical Expert. I would…

Customer Question
To Maternal, OB-GYN and Pediatrics...
To Maternal, OB-GYN and Pediatrics Medical Expert.
I would like to know if who can help me regarding the question about Maternal issues, pregnancy, labor and delivery and mother care.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/16/2010
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 8 years ago
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, OB/GYN (Doctor)
What type of issue are you looking at?

Issues about pregnancy, labor, mususkeletal changes in pregnancy, fetal decelerations, fetal strips and so on....

I'm doing my review in my Maternal studies and there are question that I can't understand and I'm not sure if my answers are right to the practiced questions.

Do you have knowledge about Maternal?

Please be specific - I need questions to answer - because you have open ended questions that literally books on are written on - so please be very specific in what you want to know.
I am an ob/gyn by the way and board certified in ob/gyn by the American Board of Ob/Gyn in the U.S.

Dr. Wilson,

Thank you so much. I am typing all my questions and I would like to set an appointment to you on thursday around 8:00 a.m pacific time or 11:00 a.m Eastern Time.

I have around 20 questions that I'm not sure on the answers and I just want your answers.

I will pay $18.00 per questions if you are available on thursday.

I will type them all tonight and will post it to you on thursday morning.

Just submit each question as they come on THIS VERY question and answer session - and after each answer if you are satisfied, just click on ACCEPT - do NOT open up a new question - it just confuses me - so keep this on the same line of questions - thank you.
I am usually online most of the time.

ok! I will submit it on thursday morning.

Can I post attention to Dr. Wilson on thursday morning?

Great - you will just have multiple ACCEPTS on this String of questions - that is all - easy. No, just post BACK to this question as it will be waiting for me when I log back on - so just like you are doing by replying back -

Ok! Thank you so much for your immediate reply. I will post the question on thursday morning. 8:00 a.m pacific time or 11:00 a.m Eastern Time. Talk to you on thursday morning. Thank you.

Bye!

I'll be on at that time - take care.