OB GYN

Connect one-on-one with a verified ob gyn doctor who will answer your question

khagihara
khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)

More related answers
All ob gyn doctors are VERIFIED
What is the easiest and fastest way to get pregnant. I am 36
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
what is the easiest and fastest way to get pregnant. I am 36 years old and I have 1 miscarriage in 2008 then I had a tubal pregnancy in feb 2011. i just had the procedure were they put the dye in your… read more
This is hard to explain. Before birth control my period
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
This is hard to explain. Before birth control my period would come every 28-30 days. After stopping BC and then having three children, my periods have become extremely irregular. So much in fact, my l… read more
I have had 3 kids 2000,2003,and 2007 in 2008 i had a
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
i have had 3 kids 2000,2003,and 2007 in 2008 i had a abortion again in 2008 i had a miscarriage in 2009 i had another abortion and then the last two times i have been pregnant i have had miscarriages … read more
I am 40 years old and looking for some reassurances. This is
Dr. Zach
Dr. Zach, OBGYN Physician
I am 40 years old and looking for some reassurances. This is my 9th pregancy. I had 5 live births, 2 early miscarriages (before 8 weeks) and 1 child that died at 18 weeks due to his cord being wrapped… read more
I would like to know me and my husband were seperated and i
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctoral Degree
hi i would like to know me and my husband were seperated and i slept with another man on the 21 Dec 2009 and then me and my husband decided to give it another go i had my period on the 15 Jan 2010 and… read more
I found out that I was pregnant almost 10 weeks ago. 2 weeks
khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
I found out that I was pregnant almost 10 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago we found out that we were having twins. We had an ultrasound, two healthy babies and two strong heartbeats. A week later my pregnancy s… read more
My wife had a miscarriage. OB Doc said it was a very early
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
My wife had a miscarriage. OB Doc said it was a very early pregnancy and the womb was as large as 3 month pregnancy. My wife contends she was pregnant since Sept 2008 and had a miscarriage then, but p… read more
Dear doctor, I am 29 yrs old, no child yet, I had a
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctoral Degree
dear doctor, I am 29 yrs old, no child yet, I had a miscarriage at the end of Jan, 2010, then I had a D&C done on Feb.3rd, since then I have not have my menstrual period yet (more than 9 weeks post th… read more
I had my LMP dec 21, 2009 i had sex on dec 23, 26, 28, 2009
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
i had my LMP dec 21, 2009 i had sex on dec 23, 26, 28, 2009 with other guy they i got back with my husband and had sex jan 1,2, 4 2010. now i'm 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant which babay is it?… read more
I had a miscarriage last Saturday. I know after a 3rd
Dr.JBB
Dr.JBB, Board Certified OB/GYN
I had a miscarriage last Saturday. I know after a 3rd miscarriage my doctor has to do something. I just feel the system is cruel letting me go so far without any help. I do not want them to give me a … read more
I had a miscarriage on 24th August 2009, I was only a few
Dr. Kala
Dr. Kala, Director Women\u0027s Health
Hi I had a miscarriage on 24th August 2009, I was only a few weeks was advised that it was a natrual miscarriage by my gyno, was advised to wait until my first period before we tried again. I have jus… read more
My question is i had sex junly 12 2008 again aug 30 2008 and
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctoral Degree
my question is i had sex junly 12 2008 again aug 30 2008 and once again sept 10 2008 i had my baby may 20 2009.. when did i be come pg?? and from what month did it happpen in?… read more
I had a miscarriage 4 months ago. I was given misoprostal to
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST
I had a miscarriage 4 months ago. I was given misoprostal to help the process. I have gotten two real periods since the miscarriage but I am bleeding for 12-14 days. The bleeding is fairly light the f… read more
I had a early missed miscarriage in January 2008. I
Dr. Saul
Dr. Saul, Physician
I had a early missed miscarriage in January 2008. I discovered I was pregnant again in Sept 08 I had similar symptoms to the missed miscarriage but a early scan showed a hearbeat. Further scans at 10w… read more
I had irregular periods at time and didnt find out i was
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Physician
i had irregular periods at time and didnt find out i was pregnat till my scan where they said i was 22 weeks and for days?… read more
My daughter lost a baby in 2006 and 2008 - the first one was
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctoral Degree
my daughter lost a baby in 2006 and 2008 - the first one was premature (6months)- and died, three weeks later. the second one was miscarred. now my daughter is pregnant again and was told that she can… read more
I had a miscarriage on August 2, 2008. I was bleeding for
Dr Patty
Dr Patty, MD
I had a miscarriage on August 2, 2008. I was bleeding for maybe 2 weeks. Then I started to to spot September 3-9. I had unprotected sex on September 10 2008 and started spotting again. I saw my doctor… read more
I had a baby in may of 2007 and after that I had the depo
Alan Gibstein, M.D.
Alan Gibstein, M.D., Doctoral Degree
I had a baby in may of 2007 and after that I had the depo shot a year and August or July of 2008 i stopped. Its 2009 Feb and I want a baby and I have not had a period but I want a baby.… read more