OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Pls i ve a little promblem n i need ur help as fast as

Customer Question
hi doctor, my name is...
hi doctor, my name is ***** ***** i ve a little promblem n i need ur help as fast as possible. my husband n i ve been trying to ve children for a while now so we decided to go for ivf. today makes it 8wks after the embrayo transfer n i still have not bled n i was told that i am not pregnant cus no sack was seen in my womb even after several scan n hcg. what do i do? thank you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/14/2010
OB GYN Doctor: Dr.Ashwini Joshi, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 8 years ago
Dr.Ashwini Joshi
Dr.Ashwini Joshi, OB/GYN (Doctor)

Was the HCG level suggestive of any pregnancy?What were your last level?

How many embryos were transferred?

Was it an internal scan or external?

Before the IVF, did you have any PCOS?

Are you currently on any medication?

Do you have any pain any where?

my last hcg level was 250, at 6 weeks.
three embrayos were transfered.
both internal and external scan have been done and nothing has showned so far.
yes i was on pcos and right now am not on any medication.
i feel severe pain only after intercorse.

Were serial HCG counts done to know if it is rising or not ?

Was 250 the only one reading ?