OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 5 weeks pregnant, have had 2 miscarriages at 6 weeks…

Customer Question
i am 5 weeks pregnant...
i am 5 weeks pregnant, have had 2 miscarriages at 6 weeks before and have been scanned since week 2 every few days under the care of a specialist unit in london, i have been having bad pains in lower tummy all day today but nothing else, is this normal?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: OB GYN
6/11/2010
OB GYN Doctor: khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 8 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Rest and drink liquid not be dehydrated. You should see your doctor today or tomorrow to make sure your pregnancy is OK.
it is friday now, and my doctor is out of london until tuesday, the hospital also does not have anyone there over the weekend that can scan me, what else can I do? Is there someone in London who can scan or check if everything is ok?
See your doctor on Tuesday. You and you doctor can't do anything even though it is miscarriage. Just take a rest and drink liquid.
Hope your pregnancy is OK.