OB GYN

Connect one-on-one with a verified ob gyn doctor who will answer your question

khagihara
khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)

More related answers
All ob gyn doctors are VERIFIED
I need consult for my sister who seems to have developed a
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
I need consult for my sister who seems to have developed a postpartum disorder … read more
My sister hasnt got any access to medical aid and she has
Dr. Tim, MD
Dr. Tim, MD, Board-Certified OB/GYN
Hello my sister hasnt got any access to medical aid and she has been bleeding for the last 48 hours. She has cramps now and we are pretty positive that its a miscarriage. We have basic tools and a der… read more
I've been on the yaz pill since Dec 21st 2014. I have had
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctoral Degree
I've been on the yaz pill since Dec 21st 2014. I have had regular spotting, sometimes it stops, then comes back again. It had stopped for a while and I thought that it stopped for good since I'm now a… read more
Is it possible for the following to be true: 1) Be pregnant
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
Is it possible for the following to be true: 1) Be pregnant but not test positive with urine or blood pregnancy test up to six months being pregnant 2) Be pregnant while experiencing vaginal bleeding … read more
My little sister is 11 and has been having c/o lower tummy
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
My little sister is 11 and has been having c/o lower tummy "ache" with some diarrhea for 2 months. Is there any possibility of it being a symptom of hormonal or premenarche?… read more
Im a 27 year old woman, i had unprotected sex 3 and 4 days
Dr. Tim, MD
Dr. Tim, MD, Board-Certified OB/GYN
im a 27 year old woman, i had unprotected sex 3 and 4 days ago. ever since i have had bleeding from my rectum as i had anal sex. also i have had bleeding from my vagina though my period is not due for… read more
My girlfriend and I have been dating for some months now.
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
My girlfriend and I have been dating for some months now. Before we became sexually active she had told me that she had experienced sexual trauma in a previous relationship. It wasnt rape or anything … read more
I am 15+wks pregnant and since monday i've been having
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Consultant Gynecologist
Hi There I am 15+wks pregnant and since monday i've been having diarreah its so bad, with alot of air trapped in my tummy, i keep having the urge to fart and running to the bathroom , my stool is real… read more
I am 6 weeks pregnant and have had brownish spotting for two
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctoral Degree
i am 6 weeks pregnant and have had brownish spotting for two weeks yesterday it went to red and is alot heavier went to a&e last night did blood tests which still remained positive had dull aches in l… read more
Sister in law 70 yrs. old suffering from pelvic organs
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
Sister in law 70 yrs. old suffering from pelvic organs dropping (bladder, vagina, uterus, and rectal involvement. We do not know the term to describe the problem. Surgery is reccomended. Sister in law… read more
My 85 year old mother has suddenly started bleeding
Dr. Kala
Dr. Kala, Director Women\u0027s Health
My 85 year old mother has suddenly started bleeding vaginally right after a bowel movment. She just came from the hospital where they had to operate on her ear which had swelled up due to hitting the … read more
At 57 years old, is PMS that still goes on in your body. My
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
At 57 years old, is PMS that still goes on in your body. My sister goes ballistic and irrational at times, but she says it is PMS. I think at her age it just giving herself permission to be a b****… read more
My sister Pascale has a problem with her perieod. She has
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctoral Degree
Hi my sister Pascale has a problem with her perieod. She has been bleeding for 3 months non stop when she went to see her gyneclologist, she put her on the birth control pill. last september she end u… read more
I have blood on toiliet paper, noticed it a few times over
Dr. Kala
Dr. Kala, Director Women\u0027s Health
i have blood on toiliet paper, noticed it a few times over the past few months. what could this be? im also passing wind alot.… read more
My sister has just had an emergency c-section and she is in
Dr. Pfeiffer
Dr. Pfeiffer, Doctoral Degree
my sister has just had an emergency c-section and she is in bad pain still after 10 days, she is now experiencing constipation and blood from the back passage aswell as pains all around her csection -… read more
I havent had a period since the birth of my 1st child 9
Dr Patty
Dr Patty, MD
i havent had a period since the birth of my 1st child 9 months ago and when i pass a stool i always bleed should i be worried?… read more
My wife is from the phillipines and is new to having
MasterDoc
MasterDoc, MD
hi....my wife is from the phillipines and is new to having sex.......ive been with her for one year and she is unable to orgasim can u suggest why?… read more
I am asking this question on behalf of my sister i am really
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
i am asking this question on behalf of my sister i am really worried about her she has constantly had a period for about 2-3 month now and has never really stopped bleeding. Sha is only 17 and i know … read more