OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have intramural fibroids (2 anterior fundus, 1 in

Customer Question
myomectium) Would the abdominal swelling cause...
I have intramural fibroids (2 anterior fundus, 1 in myomectium)
Would the abdominal swelling cause heartburn? My stomach is swelling above my melly button now could that cause heartburn? I have severe pains from sunday 4pm to this morning after 2am. gavison & zoton didnt help at all!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: OB GYN
4/19/2010
OB GYN Doctor: Dr C, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 8 years ago
Dr C
Dr C, OB/GYN (Doctor)

Dragon Lover: The uterine fibroids are likely NOT causing the heartburn. They could be causing bloating and heaviness in your abdomen and pelvis, however. What are the plans (with your gynecologist) for the fibroids? Hope to help, Dr. C

lt;p>sirpose to be seeing gynae again on 21st april if they dont cancell again - as was meant to go 4 weeks ago to get results of my hysteroscopy from dec 09. But the back & stomach lower are all day every day, pain in rt leg, headaches, lightheaded, dizzy.</p><p>Hoping to try ask for an operation cant stand pain anymore. standing up causing alot of pain for me too, especially in my work!</p><p> </p>
Dragon Lover: I think you may be able to get a hysterectomy. Make sure to keep your appointment with your gynecologist. Best wishes, Dr. C
Dr C
Dr C, OB/GYN (Doctor)