I started bleeding 11 days before my period was supposed to start. Its now been 14 days and im still bleeding just the same amount. My period was supposed to start 3 days ago.
- I have been bleeding for two weeks
- It started eleven days before my period was supposed to start
- I bled brown blood first, then redish blood, then bright pink blood, then back to brown and red blood, and now finally pink blood.
- It has a foul smell.
- In the beggining there was blood in my stool and on toilet paper when wiping.
- I've been having cramps, upset stomach, nausea
, and headaches.
- I'm peeing a lot.
- I'm on birth control
- It's not bleeding a lot like a period normally would. Sometimes it bleeds lightly, sometimes a bit heavier.
- There has been other months where I have been bleeding not on my period.
- Had abnormal cells on cervix
when pap test was done in November but it was checked out by gyno but the results came back clear