OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

How far can a womans vagina stretch before it tears!

Customer Question
how far can a womans vagina stretch before it tears!
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: OB GYN
Optional Information:
Age: 29; Male, United Kingdom
Already Tried:
my wife wants to have sex with a very well endowed black male, 11" by 8" he says, i am wondering if he will tear her with the circumference of his penis.
11/9/2008
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Patty, OB/GYN (Doctor) replied 9 years ago
Dr Patty
Dr Patty, OB/GYN (Doctor)
The uterus is made out of muscle, that can stretch to accommodate a penis of varies sizes and shapes. There is no set amount as far as how much it will stretch as this varies from person to person. I would however recommend that if she does have sex with this person, that she not only uses plenty of lubrication but also a condom to try and prevent any STDs.
Dr Patty
Dr Patty, OB/GYN (Doctor)
well usually how far will awomans vagina stretch before it tears? or how big a penis could she take?
As I said, this is VERY variable person to person- there is no set standard for either question.
Dr Patty
Dr Patty
Dr Patty, OB/GYN (Doctor)