How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Jef Burk Your Own Question
Dr Jef Burk
Dr Jef Burk, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2639
Experience:  MBBS MRCGP
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Jef Burk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you know that your bladder has dropped?

Resolved Question:

how do you know that your bladder has dropped?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Jef Burk replied 9 years ago.

Usually there would be a soft "lump" arising from the front wall of your vagina.

This is called a cystocele.

Dr Jef
Dr Jef Burk and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you