OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Why am i getting a period one week after my last period ?why

Customer Question
am i having a constant...
why am i getting a period one week after my last period ?why am i having a constant distarge?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: OB GYN
9/5/2008
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 9 years ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

hello.

Since how many days you have bleeding after period?

Are you taking any medications ?

Are you sexually active?

Age ? Is it bleeding or just spotting?

Thankyou

had one full period,following week discharge, dirty colour.another full period for week .went for smear test but had bleed when spatula was inserted,bled for one day and had dirty coloured discharge all week.have coil for 4 years and partner for 5 years

Considering your symptoms it can be due to variety of causes like hormonal imbalance , endometriosis, DUB , uterine fibroids, Polyp ,malignancy ,to name a few .

In my opinion you need a Pelvic examination to assess the condition of the cervix and investigations like TVS Ultrasound for further evaluation .

Please see Gynecologist for evaluation and management.

Please remember to ACCEPT my answer with green button. BONUS given will be appreciated.

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor