Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2016 nissan sentra driver wheel air bag deployment and

2016 nissan sentra driver...

2016 nissan sentra driver wheel air bag deployment and locked seat belts ... had seat belt tensioners repaired and srs module repaird replaced front crash sensor in front of radiator and right satelite sensor right front door and replaced driver wheel air bag... and still have same codes boo96 boo94 and b1433 ...codes wont reset with creader11+ ... is there something im missing....

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Thats it and im fixing it ... rebuilding after minor front damage..

7/16/2018
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi .

Here is in the attachment a diagnostic code repair sheets .

Will explain what you need to check and test .

Need any help then please get back to me ..

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg

Greg
Greg, import technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks a bunch ... this should be all i need thanks again