Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Daughter lost her keys to 2011 Juke. How do we break in to…

Customer Question
Daughter lost her keys...

Daughter lost her keys to 2011 Juke. How do we break in to get her things?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Nissan JUKE. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, thank you!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
7/15/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 1 month ago
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Don't break anything here is a video on how you can safely open the door to get your keys .

Click here for link .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg