Nissan

Connect one-on-one with a verified nissan mechanic who will answer your question

KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech

More related answers
All nissan mechanics are VERIFIED
I've got a 2004 4.2L 6 cylinder Nissan patrol an the
Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry, Technician
Hey mate I've got a 2004 4.2L 6 cylinder Nissan patrol an the radiator got hot a blew cause it had a hole in it an it got silicon by the Previous owner and an so its overheated an turned off would it … read more
My transmission gauge is showing cooler than normal. What
Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry, Technician
My transmission gauge is showing cooler than normal. What will cause the drop in tem.? … read more
Master Warning Light signal shows intermittantly. What does
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, Owner
Master Warning Light signal shows intermittantly. What does it warn me about? … read more
My engine coolant reservoir was running on empty, so I
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
My engine coolant reservoir was running on empty, so I filled the reservoir with a coolant mix. My question is, do I need to run the engine at all before actually driving the vehicle? … read more
2010 Altima key fob is not recognized. My 2010 Nissan Altima
Jake
Jake, nissan mechanic
My 2010 Nissan Altima key fob is not recognized by the car. There is a red key light on the dash panel. I can start the car but the dash lights do not come on and when I step on the gas it will not accelerate. I tried my second key fob and it does not fix the problem. … read more
My ambient temp sensor on my 2015 Rogue SL AWD stopped
Tony McCarthy
Tony McCarthy, Owner Technician
My ambient temp sensor on my 2015 Rogue SL AWD stopped working, just shows -41. That messed with my a/c. Now my blind spot warning and interior ambient lighting have quit working. Also my clock reset … read more
My 2011 murano sounds like an airplane when I accelerate,
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
My 2011 murano sounds like an airplane when I accelerate, and the noise stays with it as I slow,down … read more
I'm getting An I-Key System error message. 26,000 Miles And
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
I've tried the dealership and they want to charge me 300$ I'm not paying that. And I talked to the dealership where I got the car and they're telling me they can't really do anything about it because it's past 7 Days. … read more
The red car light is flashing, the steering column is locked
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
The red car light is flashing, the steering column is locked and the car won't start, turn over or do anything … read more
Pathfinder: RE: Security light remains on while ignition key
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
RE: Security light remains on while ignition key is in the ON position Nissan 2001 Pathfinder LE 3.5L Automatic Car died and small puffs of smoke detected in passenger compartment. ECM mailed to AES i… read more
2002 Nissan Altima: always start..runs great..turnover..car has cooled
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
Hello I have a 2002 Nissan Altima with a problem. The car will always start on a cold start and runs great however on a warm start will not turnover or even attempt to like the battery is dead but eve… read more
2002 Nissan Altima: sedan..my check engine light..emissions
Amedee
Amedee, Automotive Consultant
I own a 2002 Nissan Altima 2.5 sedan. At this point in time my check engine light is on and it has failed emissions. The car is constantly burning up oil. I have to add it every month. Any ideas as to… read more
98 Nissan Altima: blowing..my motor..hood.., it just comes back
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Master Tech
I drive a 98 Nissan Altima. For some reason my car has been blowing a pretty good amount of oil ONTO my motor and other things under the hood. Everytime that I clean it off, it just comes back. I just… read more
2002 altima: 000 miles .Have..car...highway driving.With the reports
Mike O.
Mike O., Automotive Technician
I have a nissan 2002 altima 2.5s with 105,000 miles. Have been reading the blogs and I think its time to get a new car. I did all the maintenance and have no problems. I am retired in florida and do a… read more
2003 Altima: heater works fine..im driving..stop sign..blows hot air
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
I have a 2003 Altima 2.5 and the heater works fine while I'm driving, but as soon as I stop at a redlight or stop sign it blows cool air. When I start the car in the a.m. - the heater never blows hot … read more
2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid: The Hybrid System Warning Light is on
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, High school
Hi, I just purchased a new 2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid. The Hybrid System Warning Light is on. The dealer mechanic checked the car and said there is nothing wrong and suggested drive for 1-2 weeks and r… read more
Where do I add the transmission fluid in my 1995 nissan quest
TimBlack
TimBlack, Nissan Master Technician
Where do I add the transmission fluid in my 1995 nissan quest van? And how often do I add transmission fluid?… read more
MY OIL LIGHT CAME ON WHILE DRIVING, I DROVE APROX 1 1/2 MILES
Roy
Roy, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
MY OIL LIGHT CAME ON WHILE DRIVING, I DROVE APROX 1 1/2 MILES AND PARKED CAR AT HOME....LATER ON I WENT TO THE STORE AND BACKED OUT AND MY CAR DIED....I HAVE CHANGED THE OIL, CHECKED ALL FUSES AND CAR… read more