Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Car wont start .. no noise at the fuel pump both engine fans…

Car wont start ....

Car wont start .. no noise at the fuel pump both engine fans come on when ignition key is on even when car is totally cold H E L P !!!!

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

Going crazy !! not to my knowledge !

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2003 3.5 v6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes !! tried to replace the fuel pump relay, but the one i bought is different ???

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes I haave been haaving problems with the caam position sensor bank 2 it has been raining a lot here !!

7/11/2018
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you know if you can communicate with the computer? Also, did you replace any cam sensors?

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i dont know how to comm via computer i ;m an old timer !! yes i have changed the cam sensor several times hard to start stikk
Phone call session started