Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I put a computer on my 2005 nissan maxima that wouldnt start…

Customer Question
I put a computer...

I put a computer on my 2005 nissan maxima that wouldnt start it said i needed a bcm i put one on and a new starter and crank sensor it still want start

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?

It want start it starts but cuts off

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Putting on new starter, new crank sensor and a bcm

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Nissan
5/30/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 19 days ago
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Okay as i understand you have fitted a New ECM and a BCM and have a no start ,

Was the two modules programmed after being installed .

When these module are installed they have to be programmed and the security system chip keys also programmed .

you don't do this the car will not start .

This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg

Greg
Greg
Greg, import technician