Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 altima with a 2.5, was running great then just shut…

Customer Question
2005 altima with a...

2005 altima with a 2.5, was running great then just shut off, I have checked all fuses, replaced the cam and crank sensors with known good parts but still have no spark or injector pulse

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?

It did not, it just shut off

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Cam and crank sensors checked all fuses, power and ground at ignition coils

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
5/29/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Where did you get the sensors you installed? Also, do you know if you have any codes?