Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It wonders. It will go left or right or not seem to react…

Customer Question
It wonders. It will...

It wonders. It will go left or right or not seem to react coming into or out of a curve. Replaced tires and aligned can’t find anything

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?

Tires are nee

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2016 has

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

My son is a Nissan master tech he is stumped

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Nissan
5/29/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 21 days ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What model 2016 Nissan is this?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
2016 titan cd gas

How many miles on the truck? Also is it*****

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
32000 4wd

are you on the gas when you feel this? If you are coasting off the throttle and off the brakes do you feel this? Do you feel it when on the brakes? or when Accelerating only?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Any time even just cruising on xcelleration or breaking. Breaking is more of a pull to the right

Sorry, got busy at work. Can we continue later this evening?

Sorry, work got in the way of helping you..lol..

Have you had all calipers checked? Are you the tech looking at it or working with a Nissan Master Tech on this? Has tech line been contacted?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
This is owner. Tech having back surgery. I have talked to him and I guess take it to the dealer

I would leave it with the dealer. Let them call Tech Line and they should request a DTS to come out to assist with the repair if they can't find the issue. The DTS is a District Technical Specialist who work for Nissan. They get sent to the dealer if all resources from Tech Line have been used with no resolution.