Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ac not working, i replaces the blower motor, the ac

Customer Question
Ac not working, i...

Ac not working, i replaces the blower motor , the ac resistor, still nothing comes on and i here it click.when i turn it on but nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

The click is coming from the fuse box in the front by the blower motor, a couple weeks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2006 nissan titan se

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced the blower motor and resistor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I also replaced the ac controls

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 2 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

r u saying there is no air at all coming from the vent hot r cold ?

Nevermind problem solved i recharged the ac it works now

ok cool