Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2005 Nissan Altima and the headlights wont work…

Customer Question
I have a 2005...

I have a 2005 Nissan Altima and the headlights wont work change the bulbs and it still won't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Have not checked the fuses but I'll change the bulbs and when I change the bulbs they did not work

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I'm fixing it myself. Only thing I've tried was to change the bulb

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Check the fuses first

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Nissan
5/27/2018
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 24 days ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today. In some cases, I may need more info to assist better. I apologize for any delay.
I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Is this high and low beam that does not work on both sides or just low beam?

Let me know,thanks Pete.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Hello, Pete thank you for your assistance. It's the low beams on both sides

Your welcome

Is this the 4 cylinder engine or the V6 engine?