Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I changed the passenger side headlight connector and both…

Customer Question
I changed the passenger...

I changed the passenger side headlight connector and both battery cable connectors and now it wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

\the bulbs work the lightd come on the engine turns over but wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2000 pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im fixing myself. i changed a headlight connector and both battery cable connectors

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing i can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
Nissan Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

hELLO VERY BUSY WEEKEND FOR US....dO YOU STILL NEED HELP?