Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can the door actuator that dont unlock properly dont let the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] can the...

Second opinion] can the door actuator that dont unlock properly dont let the car star

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2000 maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well burn the cilynder head gaskets and was park for like 6 months ,and did star jumpi but star,then i need it somthing out the car and my wife when to open and it was hard to open an the key broke ,so i put the ship back on it and when i try to star it didnt ,no power ,no gas ,nothing like a broken timing bel on a normal car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No,thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
5/26/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your questionA door lock actuator can not keep the car from starting.The car has no electrical power?
is there a way to know if he key got decoded

Does the key lock and unlock the drivers door or trunk? Does that same key work in the ignition? The key turns in the ignition right?