Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Continuous high pitched tone when exiting the drivers door…

Customer Question
Continuous high pitched tone...

Continuous high pitched tone when exiting the drivers door and car turned off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2016 Altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Want to just take care of my self if possible. It started when a bunch of levers and controls got hit and jumbled when loading stuff across from seat

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes to both

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
4/2/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 3 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

check to make sure the shifter is in park and the head light are off