Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Im looking at a 2006 rx300 with v6 3000 4 cam vvt-i good or…

Customer Question
Im looking at a...

Im looking at a 2006 rx300 with v6 3000 4 cam vvt-i good or bad

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Nissan?

Rx suv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RX yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am asking if they have a lot of problems an cost a lot to repair

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Hey there, thanks for the question.

I assume since your mentioning rx300 and VVT-i your referring to a Lexus and not a Nissan...................? Since you posted in the Nissan section?