Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a flat battery on a navara and the remote lock does…

Customer Question
I have a flat...

I have a flat battery on a navara and the remote lock does not engage to open the passengers door.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

I can't get the bonnet open to see the battery or attach jumper leads

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Navara?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have only tried the passenger lock. I am not mechanically skilled.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get into the car so I can open the bonnet and attach jumper leads

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 3 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

did oyu try the key in the driver front door ?