Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The brakes are not sensitive. I believe so and about

Customer Question
The brakes are not...

The brakes are not sensitive

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?

I believe so and about 105,000

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2004 Nissan quest

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Quest yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven got done anything yet but my father had someone replace brake pads I believe

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Brakes work when you press down all the way. Pretty dangerous

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
4/1/2018
Nissan Mechanic: tech0405, Technician replied 2 months ago
tech0405
tech0405, Technician
Good afternoon have you verified you don’t have any brake fluid leaks ?