Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My lower rear bumper plastic molding got scratched just

My lower rear bumper...

My lower rear bumper plastic molding got scratched just trying to find out how hard it is to replace DIY

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, the rest of the car is fine

4/2/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

what year and model is your car ?

2015 Nissan Mirano platinum awd

hi that part is a part of the bumper itself it is molded into one part so you would have to replace the complete bumper to fix this hut to remove . remove the tail light then the clip and the bolt from the tail light area that hold the bumper then remove the mud guard at the rear wheels then the black finisher around the wheel well are then one bolt each side ta the end of the bumper then clip and bolts from the bottom of the bumper then pull the bumper loose and off

if you have any more question please ask , if not lease rate the service before you go thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Thanks, ***** ***** helpful