Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 Nissan Sentra I dropped the stone wheel down…

Customer Question
I have a 2011 Nissan...
I have a 2011 Nissan Sentra I dropped the stone wheel down to put the blower motor in and not much time will is hard to turn and they got a light on PS in the Dash what's my problem
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
4/2/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I am a little confused on what you did and the issue.

Stone wheel?

will is hard to turn?

light on PS?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris