Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

This message is for Shawn. The stereo in my Quest works

Customer Question
great! Once I got the...
This message is for Shawn. The stereo in my Quest works great! Once I got the right wiring harness it was a piece of cake! I will send a picture of it when you respond.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

sweeeeeeeet!!!!! im excited to see it, send as many pics as you can

that is freaking sweet, now I bet your rocking out!!!!!

Hell ya! Sounds a lot better than the stock stereo. It's a lot louder too, with no speaker distortion surprisingly. I just gotta be careful not to turn it up too high. It will probably blow out the speakers

did you just use the base nissan recommended aftermarket harness or did you have to do any extra wiring ?

The harness that you reccomended was perfect. I only had to add a ground wire that was easily added to the frame of the dashboard.

sweeeeeeet, well thanks for letting me know how it worked out your a pioneer sir!!!