Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I lost my key fob to my 2010 Nissan Altima, not sure what I…

I lost my key...

I lost my key fob to my 2010 Nissan Altima, not sure what I need and who to go to

4/1/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

Hi

t​here are two way you can get a new key . you can call a mobile key service in your area to come out to the car and program a new key or you can tow the car to the Nissan dealer and have them do it .

Do I need anything besides my drivers license?

most repair shop will not be able to do this for you as they do not have the tools

you will need your registration for the car also

do you have any more questions ??

No, thank you

please rate the service before you go if you have no more questions as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

your welcome . have a good day

please use the rating button at the top of the chat page thanks again

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech