Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It's a 2010 Nissan Titan and has a no start. Dash needs

Customer Question
Hello. It's a...

Hello. It's a 2010 Nissan Titan and has a no start. Dash needs flicker up and down. I bypassed the starter relay and the starter works.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

It was starting normally yesterday 175,000KM

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing it myself. So far tested the battery with was ok and also tried a new battery in. Tested all fuses and checked out. bypassed the starter relay and starter works.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I had previously wired into the back up assist switch to pull 12v for a switch light. But everything worked great until starting the truck for the 3rd time. Had a U0101 and U1000 code. cleared and didn't come back. Unhooked the wiring to the back up assist switch.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The U codes you are getting a CAN communication codes. Are you a shop?