Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2004 Nissan Murano radio have no sound. Came with the…

Customer Question
My 2004 Nissan Murano...

My 2004 Nissan Murano radio have no sound

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Came with the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/29/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If you put a cd in the cd player, see if that has sound and let me know..

No sound coming out speakers

You tried a CD?

no nothing

Try banging on the side of the dash next to the radio and see if sound comes on or if you hear any type of sound?

It seems like it work just no sound
Coming out speakers

Yeah.. This is normally a internal issue with the radio that causes this..

Is this a Bose radio?

It's a bose
do t need to buy a new one

Yes, it would either need to be sent out to be repaired or replaced. But it may be cheaper to install a after market radio....

With a after market radio you can get more up to date features such as bluetooth, usb, and mp3.

Plus it's probably half the price of replacing or repairing the factory radio.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!