Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

05 frontier crewcab se 2wd 4.o leter motor heater core

Customer Question
05 frontier crewcab se...

05 frontier crewcab se 2wd 4.o leter motor heater core removal

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Yes it leaks inside on top of heater assembly box from orings were the heater lines from the heater core are joined togeter

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes im fixing it myself i have my dash removed and my question is do you have to remove the box assembly to remove the heater core

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/27/2018
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you